In order for the salon to reopen and for our clients and staff to stay safe we
have adopted the following protocols. Following guidelines from the
government many new procedures have been put into place, they will be
reviewed/updated when necessary
• A Covid 19 Risk Assessment has been carried out in order to
stop the spread of the virus
• A Covid 19 assessment form will be emailed to clients once an
appointment has been made to assess suitability to attend the
• BBJ will only operate on one therapist/one client at anyone time
to accommodate social distancing
• A temperature check (using touch free infrared thermometer) of
all staff and clients on arrival will be taken to make a final check
of suitability to attend the appointment
• All therapists will wear the appropriate PPE as advised by the
• Extra time will be allowed between each client for sanitising and
cleaning, all tools, machines, work surfaces and touch points.
• Waiting area, refreshments and magazines as no longer
available, complimentary bottles of mineral water will be given
• All bedding, towels, cloths, headbands will be changed after
each client and washed thoroughly.
• Therapists will wash their hands before after and if necessary
during all treatments.
• Hand sanitiser and tissues to be available in all areas
• We will provide covered plastic boxes in each area for clients to
store clothing, shoes, small handbag.
• BBJ will operate a minimum treatment time of 30 mins with a
minimum spend of £20
• BBJ will add a temporary surcharge of £3 per appointment to
cover PPE and additional hygiene controls